Pay My Bill
Map to Hospital
Board of Trustees
Board Meeting Agenda
Emergency Care Services
Laboratory & X-Ray
Medical Release Form
X-ray/CT Technologist Full Time
Cascade Medical Center is looking for a strong and compassionate team player to join the Medical Imaging Department. As a rural, acute care facility, we provide quality clinical and emergency care to our local community and travelers that recreate in the area. Our hospital is located in beautiful Valley County Idaho and is within walking distance to Lake Cascade. Valley County offers a wealth of outdoor activities and adventures and is home to some of the best white water in the country.
As a Radiology Technologist with Cascade Medical Center, you will be responsible for properly performing diagnostic imaging procedures in X-ray and CT. You will work closely with providers, nurses, and additional hospital and clinic staff to provide a safe and caring environment for patients. Days worked may vary, but usual hours are day shift with an on call rotation for evenings and weekends. As a part of the Cascade Medical Center team, you will be an integral part of providing top quality patient care to our community.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform quality diagnostic X-ray and CT exams on a variety of patients.
• Properly track and record a patient through the imaging department.
• Perform regular calibration and quality checks of imaging equipment.
• Assist in patient care and moving throughout the facility.
• Various other tasks as needed.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in general radiography and CT.
• Knowledge of CT angiography studies.
• Intermediate computer skills, a working knowledge of DR PACs preferred.
• Must be currently registered with the ARRT.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks utilizing critical thinking skills.
• Experience with Toshiba CT and Carestream X-ray equipment.
Position Type :
Kimberly Dalrymple - Controller
Click Here to fill out our official online application.