Physical Therapy Department
Cascade Medical Center (CMC) Physical Therapy department is here to to help you get back to life to enjoy the activities that make you happy!
Whether you are recovering from a sports injury or surgery or you are an inpatient in the hospital working to rebuild your strength to return home, you can achieve your goals with the help of our Physical Therapy staff.
Physical Therapy appointments are available Monday through Friday from 8 to 5. We offer 30-45 minute appointments and 60 minute initial evaluation appointments. Please call Lisa Lambirth at 208-382-3862 to schedule an appointment. We accept most insurances.
- Aquatic Therapy
- Offered as one on one treatment with Jessica, PT Assistant
- 30 minute appointments available Tuesdays and Thursday from 8am until early afternoon.
- Sessions held at Cascade Aquatic Center in the therapy pool
- Balance and Mobility Training
- Cardiac Rehab
- Modalities: Ultrasound, Electrical Stimulation (TENS), Iontophoresis, Biofeedback Training
- Neurological Rehab (Stroke, Parkinsons, etc)
- Orthopedic Care (Pre-Op and Post-Op)
- Pain Management
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Therapeutic Massage/Manual Therapy
Kate Farmer, PT, tDPT
Jessica Neihoff, PTA